An industrial robot is a multi-joint manipulator or a multi-degree-of-freedom machine device oriented to the industrial field. It can automatically perform work and is a machine that realizes various functions by its own power and control capabilities. It can be commanded by humans, and it can also be run in accordance with pre-arranged programs. Modern industrial robots can also act according to the principles and guidelines formulated by artificial intelligence technology.
1. Features of industrial-grade robots:
(1) Programmable. The further development of production automation is flexible start-up. Industrial robots can be reprogrammed according to the changing needs of their working environment. Therefore, they can play a very good function in the flexible manufacturing process of small batches and multiple varieties with balanced and high efficiency. It is an important part of the flexible manufacturing system.
(2) Personification. Industrial robots have parts similar to human walking, waist turning, big arms, forearms, wrists, and claws in the mechanical structure, and they are controlled by computers. In addition, intelligent industrial robots have many human-like "biological sensors", such as skin-type contact sensors, force sensors, load sensors, vision sensors, acoustic sensors, language functions, etc.
(3) Versatility. In addition to specially designed dedicated industrial robots, general industrial robots have better versatility when performing different tasks. For example, changing the hand end manipulators (claws, tools, etc.) of an industrial robot can perform different tasks.
(4) Industrial machinery technology involves a wide range of disciplines, which can be summed up as a combination of mechanics and microelectronics-mechatronics technology. The third-generation intelligent robot not only has various sensors to obtain external environmental information, but also has artificial intelligence such as memory ability, language understanding ability, image recognition ability, reasoning and judgment ability. These are the applications of microelectronic technology, especially computer technology. The application is closely related. Therefore, the development of robotics technology will surely drive the development of other technologies, and the development and application level of robotics technology can also verify the level of development of a country's science and technology and industrial technology.
2. Principles of industrial robot technology:
(1) Open and modular control system architecture: adopts distributed CPU computer structure, divided into robot controller (RC), motion controller (MC), photoelectric isolation I/O control board, sensor processing board and programming display Teaching box and so on. The robot controller (RC) and the programming teaching box communicate through the serial port/CAN bus. The main computer of the robot controller (RC) completes the robot's motion planning, interpolation and position servo, main control logic, digital I/O, sensor processing and other functions, while the programming teaching box completes the display of information and the input of keys.
(2) Modular and hierarchical controller software system: The software system is built on the open source-based real-time multitasking operating system Linux, and adopts hierarchical and modular structure design to realize the openness of the software system. The entire controller software system is divided into three levels: hardware driver layer, core layer and application layer. The three levels face different functional requirements and correspond to different levels of development. Each level in the system is composed of several modules with opposite functions. These functional modules cooperate with each other to realize the functions provided by the level.
(3) Robot fault diagnosis and safety maintenance technology: Diagnosing robot faults through various information and performing corresponding maintenance are the key technologies to ensure robot safety.
(4) Networked robot controller technology: The current application engineering of robots has developed from a single robot workstation to a robot production line, and the networking technology of robot controllers has become more and more important. The controller has the networking functions of serial port, field bus and Ethernet. It can be used for communication between robot controllers and the robot controller and the host computer, which is convenient for monitoring, diagnosis and management of the robot production line.
3. Industrial-grade robot application:
Typical applications of industrial robots include welding, painting, assembly, collection and placement (such as packaging, palletizing and SMT), product inspection and testing, etc.; all tasks are completed with high efficiency, durability, speed and accuracy.
Industrial robots can replace increasingly expensive labor, while improving work efficiency and product quality. The 13th Five-Year Plan for Energy proposes to actively promote the development of "Internet +" smart energy. Operation and maintenance robots manage the whole life of nuclear energy, wind power, electric power, petrochemical, water conservancy, and photovoltaic energy. Relying on Internet big data, they can realize all-weather monitoring, intelligent control, operation and maintenance and repair.
Common industrial-grade energy operation and maintenance robots:
(1) Nuclear power pipeline operation and maintenance robot
Function: Intelligent magnetic adsorption unit realizes walking, turning and climbing inside the pipeline; crawler automatically adapts to pipelines with different diameters above 300mm; Lidar autonomous modeling and positioning; 360-degree rotatable high-definition camera; open platform, expand and match various detections And maintenance function module.
Applications: circulating water pipelines in the power industry; petroleum and petrochemical pipelines; large steel storage tanks.
(2) Industrial-grade bio-imitation intelligent robot
Functions: 20-degree-of-freedom biomimetic robot; intelligent walking in complex terrain, magnetic adsorption and wall climbing; pocket-sized 360 mobile camera pan/tilt; lidar navigation, laser light sensor; open expansion platform, expansion of assembly inspection and maintenance tools.
Application: large storage tanks in the power industry; large steel structures such as power plant cooling towers and chimneys; complex terrain ground.
(3) Track inspection fire-fighting robot
Function: Aluminum alloy monorail suspension installation; high-speed multi-machine networked intelligent inspection, equipped with 360-degree camera and thermal imager; environmental anomaly detection, intrusion recognition, temperature and humidity, harmful gas detection; smoke detection, fire power location, fire bomb Fire extinguishing, fire-fighting auxiliary; cable and equipment damage and abnormal identification alarm.
Application: nuclear power pipeline corridor; urban comprehensive underground pipeline corridor; rail transit tunnel; coal mine tunnel.
(4) Industrial-grade inspection drone
Function: Military-grade four-rotor flight control platform; 360-degree rotatable camera and thermal imager; visual crack, damage and fault detection; infrared thermal imaging flaw detection.
Application: Nuclear power plant containment; cooling tower of power plant; wind power pile; cross-sea bridge.
(5) Orbital photovoltaic power station operation and maintenance robot
Function: I-shaped track running at the entire station, running across entire rows; independent 6-DOF transport robots, real-time rail alignment, to overcome the installation error of each row; waterless cleaning, rainwater collection and spray unit; mechanical arm module, remote somatosensory control Field operation; 360-degree control of high-definition pan/tilt camera unit; thermal imaging module infrared scanning, global identification of hot spots and cracks; functions and modules can be expanded to provide technical foundation for unmanned power stations.
Application: photovoltaic power station; unmanned smart power station.
(6) Stand-alone photovoltaic power station operation and maintenance robot
Function: Rubber crawler drive, easy obstacle crossing; super soft nylon cloth brush, waterless cleaning; automatic rainwater collection and water spray system; video detection to identify photovoltaic module cracks and bird droppings foreign objects; array temperature scanning to identify photovoltaics Component failure such as component hot spot.
Application: Single-line deployment of photovoltaic power stations.
Industrial robots are developing in the direction of intelligence, and intelligent industrial robots will become the technological commanding heights and economic growth points in the future.
The future direction of intelligence will not change, and robot products will be expanded to more industries to form a complete system. Nowadays, under the environment where labor interest rates are rising from time to time in my country, industrial robots are bound to develop rapidly and gradually become the main development form of factory automation production lines.