CNC machine tool is the abbreviation of digital control machine tool, and it is an automatic machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process the program with the control code or other symbolic instructions and decode it, so that the machine tool moves and processes the control unit of the part. The operation and monitoring of the numerically controlled machine tool are all completed in the numerical control unit. It is the brain of a CNC machine tool.
● High processing precision and stable processing quality;
● Can carry out multi-coordinated linkage and can process parts with complex shapes;
● When processing parts change, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time;
● The machine tool itself has high precision and rigidity, and can select favorable processing amount and high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times of ordinary machine tools);
● High degree of automation of machine tools can reduce labor intensity;
● High quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
CNC machine tools generally consist of the following components:
● The main machine is the main body of CNC machine tools, including machine parts, columns, spindles, feed mechanisms and other mechanical components. It is a mechanical part that is used to complete various cutting operations.
● Numerical control device is the core of CNC machine tools, including hardware (printed circuit board, CRT monitor, key box, paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software for inputting the digitized part program and completing the input information storage and data Transformation, interpolation, and implementation of various control functions.
● The drive device is the drive component of the CNC machine actuator, including the spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor, and feed motor. It is controlled by the numerical control device through the electrical or electro-hydraulic servo system spindle and feed drive. When several feeds are linked, the positioning, straight line, plane curve and space curve can be processed.
● Auxiliary equipment, some necessary supporting parts of the index control machine tool, to ensure the operation of CNC machine tools, such as cooling, chip removal, lubrication, lighting, monitoring and so on. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, chip evacuation devices, exchange tables, numerical control turrets, and numerically-controlled indexing heads, as well as tools and monitoring devices.
● Programming and other ancillary equipment can be used outside the machine for programming, storage and other parts.