Grinding machine should have special person responsible for maintenance and use, regular maintenance to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
1. After the operation is completed, the parts of the machine, especially the sliding parts, should be cleaned and oiled.
2. Remove grinding debris from various parts of the grinder.
3. The necessary parts, on the rust.
Use the above grinder maintenance considerations
1. Before grinding, please correct the wheel balance.
2. The wheel must be carefully selected according to the work material and hardness.
3. The spindle end and the wheel flange should be coated with a thin film of oil to prevent rust.
4. Please pay attention to the spindle rotation direction.
5. It is prohibited to use air guns to clean the work and machine.
6. Please pay attention to whether the oil window is smooth.
7. Vacuum box, filter steel, please clean once a week.
8. When suction is weak, please check the suction tube for dust blocking.
9. The dust suction pipe must be kept clean, otherwise it will cause burning.
Grinding suction cup maintenance
The surface of the permanent magnetic casting sucker or electromagnetic chuck is the basis for the accuracy of the grinding of the workpiece, and should be properly maintained and maintained. If the accuracy of the work object is poor or the disk surface is damaged, the disk surface must be ground again, and the precision of the disk surface is required to ensure the accuracy of the work object.
Maintenance of grinding machine lubrication system
Lubricants are replaced in the first month of use and replaced after every 3-6 months. There are drain plugs underneath the tank and can be used. Also note that when changing the oil, clean the inside of the tank and the filter.