There are many applications of welding robots in the industry, which are beneficial to welding robots, handling robots, etc., but regarding classification issues, there is no unified standard in the domestic market for the time being. The widely used classification methods are use, drive mode and control system. Kind of classification.
1. According to the purpose, the welding manipulator can be divided into two types: special manipulator and general manipulator
1. Dedicated welding manipulator is a mechanical device attached to the host, with a fixed program but no independent control system. The special welding manipulator has the characteristics of less movement, single work object, simple structure, controllable use and relatively low cost, and is suitable for mass automated production. Such as automatic machine tools, loading and unloading welding robots on automatic lines, etc.
2. Universal welding manipulator This manipulator is a kind of manipulator with independent control system, variable program and more flexible and diverse actions. The program can be changed in the specification performance range, and can be applied to different occasions through adjustment. For example, the manipulator produced by the OTC welding machine company can be adjusted for handling and welding. It is characterized by a large working range, high positioning accuracy, and strong versatility. It is suitable for the automatic production of small and medium batches with constantly changing production varieties.
2. Divided according to the driving method
1. The hydraulic drive manipulator, as its name implies, is a manipulator device that uses hydraulic pressure as the driving force to execute mechanical movements. Its characteristics are: the grasping weight is willing to reach more than one hundred kilograms, the transmission is stable, the structure is compact, and the action is sensitive. However, the requirements for sealing devices are very strict.
2. The pneumatic transmission manipulator is a manipulator that drives the actuator by means of compressed air. Its main characteristics are: the medium is the source, the output force is small, the pneumatic action is rapid, the structure is relatively simple, and the cost is low. However, its disadvantages are that due to the compressible characteristics of air, the stability of the working speed is poor, the impact is large, and because the air source pressure is relatively low, the grab weight is generally about 30 kg. Compared with hydraulic transmission manipulators, pneumatic transmission manipulators are more suitable for working in high-speed, light-load, high-temperature and dusty environments.
3. Mechanical transmission manipulator This is a manipulator device driven by a mechanical transmission mechanism. It is a special manipulator attached to the work host, and its power is mainly transmitted by the work machine. The main feature is accurate and reliable movement, high frequency of action, but large structure and immutable action program. It is often used for loading and unloading of working hosts.
4. Electric drive manipulator This manipulator is a special structure of induction motor, linear electromechanical or power stepping motor directly driving the actuator movement, because there is no need for a conversion mechanism in the middle, the mechanical structure is relatively simple. Among them, the linear motor manipulator has fast transport speed and long stroke, and is very convenient for maintenance and use.
3. Divided by control method
1. Point control
The motion trajectory of this kind of manipulator is the movement from point to point in space. It is enough to intelligently control the unknown points in the process of motion. It is a bit similar to the welding robot, but it cannot control its motion trajectory. If there are more points to be controlled, the complexity of the electrical control system needs to be increased. At present, both special and general industrial manipulators are used.
2. Continuous trajectory control
The motion trajectory of this manipulator is an arbitrary continuous curve in space. Its characteristic is that the set point is infinite, and the entire movement process is under control. It can achieve smooth and accurate motion and has a very wide range of applications. However, due to electrical control The system is more complicated, so this type of industrial manipulator is generally controlled by a small computer.