There are many kinds of oil seepage problems in sawing machines. We need to find the source of the problem to find an accurate solution.
During the use of sawing machines, vertical sawing machines, angle sawing machines, and band sawing machines, oil leakage from the gearbox occurred. A gearbox with severe oil leakage will not only waste a lot of lubricating oil, but also adversely affect the cleanliness of the vertical sawing machine itself and the surrounding environment, and will also affect the development of the operation. What is the cause of oil leakage in the gearbox? We should briefly summarize how we should prevent and deal with the leaking gearbox.
There are three main reasons for gearbox oil leakage:
1. It is because the planning is unreasonable. If the vent is not planned or the vent is too small, the internal pressure and the external pressure cannot be balanced, causing the lubricant to leak.
Second, the manufacturing plan fails to meet the requirements, and the accuracy of the joint surface of the box body is not good, which causes the sealing to be not tight and oil leakage occurs.
3. Improper use and maintenance caused multiple blockages, resulting in too high internal pressure, too much oil, and too high oil level; the connection bolts were loose and the contact surface of the box was not tight.
Ways to prevent transmission oil leakage:
1. In order to prevent oil leakage, the planning should be improved, and ventilation equipment should be installed on the gearbox survey hole cover and the oil filling hole cover to ensure that the pressure balance on the surface of the box is smooth;
2. The processing precision of the joint surface of the forward box body and each cooperation surface to prevent the box body from deforming;
3. Other maintenance operations should be done well, often check and dredge its vent holes, the amount of oil is appropriate, repair the split surface of the box, and replace it if the deformation is severe;
4. Clean up the oil return tank and tighten the bolts.