CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine is based on laser energy, high density, operability, wide processing materials, smooth cutting edges, no burrs, no polishing, no noise, no dust, fast processing speed, high precision, less waste and high efficiency. It is the best choice for all industries and the replacement.
|Engraving speed||60000mm/min(depending on materials)|
Advertising signage, craft gifts, crystal jewelery, paper-cutting process, relief, bamboo and wood craving process. printing and plate making, clothing leather, embroidery, decoration, photo frame production and other industries
Non-metallic materials such as double-color board, plexiglass, acrylic, wood board, paper, leather, cloth, rubber, marble, cranite, ceramic tile, sheel.
1. Laser engraving does not need to be in contact with the workpiece to be engraved, so many fixtures and tools are omitted, and the workpiece does not generate internal stress after marking, ensuring the original accuracy of the workpiece.
2. No corrosion on the working surface, no “knife” wear, no poison, no pollution.
3, the high precision of laser engraving, is also particularly suitable for the processing of complex graphics.
4. The mark will not dissipate due to environmental relations (touch, acid and reducing gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.) and has high anti-counterfeiting property.
5. Non-contact: Laser marking is processed by a non-mechanical "light knife" that prints marks on any regular or irregular surface.
6. High processing efficiency: The laser beam under computer control can move at high speed, and the marking process can be completed in a few seconds.
7. Fast development: Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser printout by programming on the computer, and can change the print design at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process, in order to shorten the product upgrade. The replacement cycle and flexible production provide a convenient tool.