CO2 desktop laser marking machine is often called gas laser marking machine. CO2 laser is a gas laser with a wavelength of 10.64um in the infrared light band. CO2 gas is used to charge the discharge tube as the medium for generating laser light. When the voltage is applied to the electrode, The glow discharge is generated in the discharge tube, so that the gas molecules can release the laser, and the laser energy is amplified to form a laser beam for processing the material, and the laser beam path is changed by the computer to control the galvanometer to realize automatic marking.
|Average output power||50/14W||100/14W|
|Pulse peak power||30~60kW||30~60kW|
CO2 Desktop laser marking machine is mainly used for marking on various non-metal materials. It is used for garment accessories, medical packaging, constructive crystals, drinks packaging, fabrics cutting, rubber products, shell nameplates, gifts, electronics, leather products etc.
1. High performance metal RF CO2 laser for enhanced stability and laser life
2. The beam quality is good, the electro-optical conversion rate is high, and the processing speed is fast, which is 5 to 10 times that of the traditional laser marking machine.
3. No consumables, no maintenance required, long service life. Small size, suitable for working in harsh environments
4. High reliability, maintenance-free, no need for chiller, completely air-cooled, easy to operate
5. Easy to operate, equipped with humanized operating software
6. Excellent optical quality, high precision, suitable for fine work, suitable for most non-metallic materials