The automatic laser welding machine realizes high-density energy on the object through the laser beam emitted by the laser to achieve precision welding effect. The welding process is heating on the laser processing workpiece. The laser beam irradiates the workpiece welding position, and the surface heat is transferred to the inside of the workpiece through the surface heat. During the operation, the parameters such as pulse width, energy, peak value and repetition frequency are controlled to melt and form a molten pool.
|Maximum output power||200W|
|Laser welding depth||0.1~0.8mm|
1. Laser welding is seamless welding without external force;
2. The energy is highly concentrated during the welding process, no consumables are needed for welding, and the toughness after welding is at least equivalent to the parent material;
3. The current laser waveform of the welding equipment can be set arbitrarily, which can be applied to various materials to achieve the best results;
4. The heat input can be reduced to minimize deformation in the heat affected zone;
5. When welding, no electrode is used, the whole welding process is non-contact, and there is no concern about electrode contamination and damage;
6. Laser welding can achieve vacuum environment welding, and can be welded through glass or materials transparent to the beam;
7. The laser beam can be focused in a small area to weld small and closely spaced parts;
Mainly used in optical communication devices, electronic components, batteries, medical machinery, precision parts for watches, optical fiber coupling devices, glasses, IT products, digital communication products, precision parts, metal parts.