The optical fiber transmission laser welding machine is a laser welding device that couples a laser beam into an optical fiber, and after long-distance transmission, collimates into parallel light through a collimating mirror, and then focuses on the workpiece to perform welding. Flexible transmission non-contact welding is possible for parts that are difficult to access by soldering, and has flexibility. The optical fiber transmission laser welding machine laser beam can realize time and energy splitting, and can simultaneously process multiple beams, which provides conditions for more precise welding.
1. Optical fiber transmission laser welding machine adapts to various complex welds, spot welding of various devices, and seam welding of thin plates within 1mm.
2. Optical fiber transmission laser welding machine is equipped with CCD camera monitoring system for easy observation and precise positioning.
3. Fiber transmission laser welding machine welding spot energy distribution is uniform, with welding characteristics equipment features.
4. Laser welding can achieve spot welding, butt welding, overlay welding, sealing welding, etc. for thin-walled materials and precision parts.
5.The weld quality is flat and beautiful, no porosity, the toughness of the material after welding is at least equivalent to the parent material.
6. Four-dimensional ball screw workbench adopts imported servo control system and optional rotary table, which can realize automatic welding such as spot welding and circumferential welding.
|Maximum output power||200W|
|Laser welding depth||0.1~0.8mm|
|Cooling type||With circulating water cooling|
Mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, it can realize spot welding, butt welding, stack welding, sealing welding, etc. It has high aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, welding The seam is smooth and beautiful, the weld quality is high, there is no air hole, it can be precisely controlled, the spot light spot is small, the positioning precision is high, and the optical fiber transmission is easy to realize automation. In the battery industry, IT industry, electronic devices, optical communications industry, sensor industry, hardware industry, auto parts industry, mold repair industry, jewelry welding industry, optical industry, solar energy industry, electric heating industry has been widely used.