With the increase in the number of high-precision, high-hardness mechanical parts, as well as the development of precision casting and precision forging processes, the performance, variety, and output of grinding machines are constantly increasing and increasing.
(1) Cylindrical Grinder: It is an ordinary type base type series and is mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces of grinders.
(2) Internal cylindrical grinding machine: It is an ordinary type base type series and is mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces of grinding machines. In addition, there are grinders with both internal and external cylindrical grinding.
(3) Coordinate grinding machine: Internal grinding machine with precision coordinate positioning device.
(4) Centerless grinder: The workpiece is clamped without center and is generally supported between the guide pulley and the bracket. The guide wheel drives the workpiece to rotate. It is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surface grinders. Such as bearing shaft support.
(5) Surface Grinding Machine: It is mainly used to grind the workpiece plane grinding machine.